63 Days ( 35 days climbing expedition, 20 days caravan trek, 7 nights in Kathmandu)
Trip No. SR
Max. Altitude: 8,475m / 28,007ft
Makalu (8,475) is the fifth highest mountain in the world. It is an isolated peak, located just 14 miles east of Mount Everest. Its size alone is impressive, but its structure, that of a perfect pyramid with four sharp ridges, make this mountain all the more spectacular. It has proved to be a challenging climb, as only five of its first sixteen attempts were successful. Previously, it had been admired and studied by several Everest parties, but like so many other giants in Khumbu region, it was not attempted until the summit of Everest had been attained in 1954. A French group first climbed Makalu in year 1955.
|Arrive in Kathmandu||Mar 19||Sep 19||Nov 1|
|Stay in Kathmandu||Mar 20/22||Sep 20/22||Nov 2/4|
|Fly to Tumlingtar||Mar 23||Sep 23||Nov 5|
|Trek to Makalu Base Camp||Mar 24-Apr7||Sep 24-Oct8||Nov 6-15|
|Higher BC||Apr 8||Oct 9||Nov 16|
|Climbing Peirod||Apr 9-May13||Oct 10-Nov13||Nov 17-Dec21|
|Trek to Tumlingtar||May 14/21||Nov 14/21||Dec 22/29|
|Fly from Tumlingtar/KTM||May 22||Nov 22||Dec 30|
|Stay in Kathmandu||May 23/24||Nov 23/24||Dec 31-Jan 1|
|Final departure||May 25||Nov 25||Jan 2|
• 7 nights 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu on B/B,
• Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp,
• Flight Ktm - Tulingtar & return
• Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff,
• Expedition Permit, National Park fee,
• 2 base camp staff (1 Kitchen Boy & 1 cook), Liaison Officer,
• Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance,
• 1 Gyamo bag & Solar panel,
• 3 porters (90 kgs.) for member personal & high altitude equipment upto Base Camp
• 2 porters (60 kgs.) for member personal & high altitude equipment return from Base Camp
• Cargo clearance & Duties fee, flight for Member & Staffs
• All ground transportation as per itinerary,
Service does not Include:
• Personal equipment & Insurance,
• High Altitude Food & Equipment for Member & Sherpa,
• Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu Hotel stay
• Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee,
• Airport taxes for International & Domestic,
• Emergency rescue evacuation if required,
• Walkie-Talkie permit, Radio permit, Oxygen
• High Altitude Sherpa
• Rent on Satellite Phone
• personal nature expenses, etc
57 Days ( 40 days climbing, 6 days in KTM, 9 days trek & road) Trip No. SR 151 Max. Altitude: 8,167m
Normal Route 52 Days ( 30 days climbing expedition, 14 days caravan trek, 7 nights in Kathmandu) Trip No. SR Max. Altitude: 8,501m / 28,093ft Lhotse (8,501) is the fourth highest mountain in the world. Its long east-west crest is located...
70 Days ( 40 days climbing expedition, 3 days on drive, 18 days caravan trek, 9 days in Kathmandu) Trip No. SR Max. Altitude: 8,586m / 28,142ft Kanchenjunga (8,586) is the third highest mountain in the world. It is an...
Nepal – Normal Route 60 Days ( 40 days climbing expedition, 12 days caravan trek) Trip No. SR148 Max. Altitude: 8848m / 29000ft
9 Days (7 days tour) Trip No. SR102 Chitwan National Park is the most popular destination for tourist wanting to have a good experience of the region's wildlife. It was declared a national park in 1973. In 1984, UNESCO designated...
15 Day (13 days tours) Trip No. SR103 This is combination tour including the Kathmandu Valley, Gorkha Palace, Pokhara, Palpa Tansen, Lumbini and the Royal Chitwan National Park (wildlife reserve). Gorkha: Is the birthplace of King Pirthivi Narayan Shah the...
8 Day (6 days Skyline tour) Trip No. SR104 For the travelers who is unable to make a trekking trip to the mountains either because of lack of time or physical fitness, or due to sheer want of the adventure...
19 Days (13 days trek) Trip No. SR139 Grade: C Max. Altitude: 5587 m/18325 ft Mardi Himal is the name given to the feature of the ling rising ridge and its summit that form the south-westerly lower slope of Machhapuchare....