36 Days ( 20 days climbing Expedition, 8 days trek)
Trip No. SR152
Max. Altitude: 6812m/22,343ft.
Itinerary Spring Autumn Winter
1. Arrival in KTM Mar 17 Sep 15 Nov 21
2-4. Stay in KTM Mar 18-20 Sep 16-18 Nov 22-24
5-9. Ama Dablam BC Mar 25 Sep 23 Nov 29
10-29 Climbing Period Mar26- April 14 Sep 24-Nov 6 Nov 30
30-32. Trek to Lukla April 17 Nov 9 Dec 22
33. Fly back to KTM April 18 Nov 10 Dec 23
34-35 Stay in KTM Apr 19-20 Nov 11 Dec 24
36. Departure April 21 Nov 12 Dec 25
• 7 nights Hotel in Kathmandu in 3 star standard on B/B
• Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp
• Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff
• Expedition Permit, National Park fee
• 2 base camp staff (1 Kitchen Boy & 1 cook)
• 1 Government Liaison Officer
• Above mentioned staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance
• 1 Gamow bag , Solar panel
• Fixed Rope, snow bar & Ice crew
• 3 High Altitude Epi Gas and 1 Stove each member
• 1 porter (30Kg) up to Base Camp per member
• 1 porter (30Kg) return from Base Camp per member
• Assistance for Cargo clearance (Custom duty fees to be paid by clients)
• Flight: Ktm-Lukla -Ktm, for member & Sherpa Staffs
• Farewell Nepali Dinner
• Airport Arrival / Departure transfers ( domestic / International)
Service does not Include:
• Personal equipment & Insurance
• High Altitude Food & Equipment for Member & Sherpa
• High Altitude Sherpa
• Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu Hotel stay
• Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee
• Airport taxes for International / Domestic
• Emergency rescue evacuation if required
• Walkie-Talkie permit, Radio permit, Oxygen
• Satellite Phone on rent
• Cargo Custom Clearance Duties fees
• Personal nature expenses, etc
57 Days ( 40 days climbing, 6 days in KTM, 9 days trek & road) Trip No. SR 151 Max. Altitude: 8,167m
Normal Route 52 Days ( 30 days climbing expedition, 14 days caravan trek, 7 nights in Kathmandu) Trip No. SR Max. Altitude: 8,501m / 28,093ft Lhotse (8,501) is the fourth highest mountain in the world. Its long east-west crest is located...
70 Days ( 40 days climbing expedition, 3 days on drive, 18 days caravan trek, 9 days in Kathmandu) Trip No. SR Max. Altitude: 8,586m / 28,142ft Kanchenjunga (8,586) is the third highest mountain in the world. It is an...
Normal Route 63 Days ( 35 days climbing expedition, 20 days caravan trek, 7 nights in Kathmandu) Trip No. SR Max. Altitude: 8,475m / 28,007ft Makalu (8,475) is the fifth highest mountain in the world. It is an isolated peak,...
Nepal – Normal Route 60 Days ( 40 days climbing expedition, 12 days caravan trek) Trip No. SR148 Max. Altitude: 8848m / 29000ft
9 Days (7 days tour) Trip No. SR102 Chitwan National Park is the most popular destination for tourist wanting to have a good experience of the region's wildlife. It was declared a national park in 1973. In 1984, UNESCO designated...
15 Day (13 days tours) Trip No. SR103 This is combination tour including the Kathmandu Valley, Gorkha Palace, Pokhara, Palpa Tansen, Lumbini and the Royal Chitwan National Park (wildlife reserve). Gorkha: Is the birthplace of King Pirthivi Narayan Shah the...
8 Day (6 days Skyline tour) Trip No. SR104 For the travelers who is unable to make a trekking trip to the mountains either because of lack of time or physical fitness, or due to sheer want of the adventure...