57 Days ( 40 days climbing, 6 days in KTM, 9 days trek & road)
Trip No. SR 151
Max. Altitude: 8,167m
Itinerary Spring Autumn Winter
1. Arrivel in Kathmandu Mar 10 Sep 12 Nov 16
2-4 Free day in Kathmandu Mar 11-13 Sep 13-15 Nov 17-19
5-6 Drive to Marpha Mar 14-15 Sep 16-17 Nov 20-21
7-9 Trek to Daulagiri BC Mar 18 Sep 20 Nov 24
10-50 Climbing period Mar 19- Apr 28 Sep 21- Oct 31 Nov 25-Jan 4
51-53 BC to Marpha Apr 30 Nov 2 Jan 6
54 Drive to Kathmandu May 2 Nov 4 Jan 8
55-56 free day in Kathmandu May 3-4 Nov 5-6 Jan 9-10
57 Final departure May 5 Nov 7 Jan 11
• Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp.
• Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff.
• Expedition Permit, National Park fee.
• 1 Tent per member at Base Camp.
• 2 base camp staff (1 cook & 1 Kitchen Boy).
• 1 Government Liaison Officer with daily wages, equipment & Insurance.
• Above mentioned staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance.
• 10 porters (30Kg Per porter) up to Base Camp per member including food & equipment.
• 6 porters (30Kg Per porter) return from Base Camp per member including food & equipment.
• Bus: Ktm - Baglung - Beni.
• Flight: Jomsom-Pokhra-Ktm, for member & Sherpa Staffs.
• Cargo clearance & Duties fee.
• All ground transportation as per itinerary.
• Farewell Nepali Dinner.
• Arrival / Departure transfer to the airport.
• Personal equipment & Insurance.
• Climbing Sherpa
• High Altitude Food & Equipment for Member & Sherpa.
• Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu stay.
• Alcohol, beverages, Telephone call, laundry bill, Nepal visa fee.
• Airport taxes International & domestic.
• Emergency rescue evacuation if required,.
• Extra porter
• Sherpa Summit Bonus.
• Personal nature expenses.
• Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu, etc.
Normal Route 52 Days ( 30 days climbing expedition, 14 days caravan trek, 7 nights in Kathmandu) Trip No. SR Max. Altitude: 8,501m / 28,093ft Lhotse (8,501) is the fourth highest mountain in the world. Its long east-west crest is located...
70 Days ( 40 days climbing expedition, 3 days on drive, 18 days caravan trek, 9 days in Kathmandu) Trip No. SR Max. Altitude: 8,586m / 28,142ft Kanchenjunga (8,586) is the third highest mountain in the world. It is an...
Normal Route 63 Days ( 35 days climbing expedition, 20 days caravan trek, 7 nights in Kathmandu) Trip No. SR Max. Altitude: 8,475m / 28,007ft Makalu (8,475) is the fifth highest mountain in the world. It is an isolated peak,...
Nepal – Normal Route 60 Days ( 40 days climbing expedition, 12 days caravan trek) Trip No. SR148 Max. Altitude: 8848m / 29000ft
9 Days (7 days tour) Trip No. SR102 Chitwan National Park is the most popular destination for tourist wanting to have a good experience of the region's wildlife. It was declared a national park in 1973. In 1984, UNESCO designated...
15 Day (13 days tours) Trip No. SR103 This is combination tour including the Kathmandu Valley, Gorkha Palace, Pokhara, Palpa Tansen, Lumbini and the Royal Chitwan National Park (wildlife reserve). Gorkha: Is the birthplace of King Pirthivi Narayan Shah the...
8 Day (6 days Skyline tour) Trip No. SR104 For the travelers who is unable to make a trekking trip to the mountains either because of lack of time or physical fitness, or due to sheer want of the adventure...
19 Days (13 days trek) Trip No. SR139 Grade: C Max. Altitude: 5587 m/18325 ft Mardi Himal is the name given to the feature of the ling rising ridge and its summit that form the south-westerly lower slope of Machhapuchare....